[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chemical Tracking/Inventory System
- Subject: Re: Chemical Tracking/Inventory System
- From: "Robert Lanphear" <RLanphear@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:48:55 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Robert Lanphear" <RLanphear@dtsc.ca.gov>
You may have already checked this out; but at last years WRPPN P2 Conference, Jill Johnson, Executive Director, Chemical Strategies Partnership spoke about their system. This is may be of some help. Carrie McCabe would have the contact if you don't.
Western Regional P2
P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
(fx) (916) 327-4494
We provide a free, confidential,
non-regulatory P2 research service.
>>> "Marlyn Aguilar" <firstname.lastname@example.org> 09/25/01 11:38A >>>
Does anyone know of any good and reliable chemical
tracking/inventory systems? Are there computer programs
available that track chemical inventory or usage? Or do most
facilities use private companies to track their inventory? If so, does
anyone know of reliable companies that offer this service?
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator