Re: Quote

Margaret,

This is an old quality saying....a flaw found in the design phase costs $1;
a flaw found in the pilot/bench/testing stage costs $10; a flaw found after
manufacturing and sale costs $100.  Think about the notion of recalls...the
same thing applies to P2 approaches versus control, compliance and clean-up.

Pat Gallagher
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Environmental Stewardship Office