methanol substitute

Hi,

     My name is Ben Dearnley from the Maine DEP Toxics and Hazardous Waste
Reduction Program(THWRP). I am doing some research for a client that is
cleaning tools to coat them. He eventually uses a methanol bath to
dissipate(remove) the water from the tools to avoid getting water marks
which would affect the coating process. Do you have any information which
would assist me in helping him find a greener solution to the methanol? It
appears he has tried isopropyl but it was uncear to me if this was a better
solution for him. If you need any info email or call at 207-287-7863.
Thanks.

Ben