Re: P2 programs

Yes - some are more developed than others,  many reside within the regulatory agency and not a University. The Iowa Waste Reduction Center is at a University.

Check our website - we have a link spot that says "click here to find other programs like the IWRC"

http://www.iwrc.org/links/elinks.cfm

Otherwise, through our Small Business Pollution Prevention Center we are about to publish an Impact of P2 Report - basically it is a nationwide review of the benefits seen as a result of the existence of P2 programs.  Contact Christy Twait in our office at 1-800-422-3109 or by email at Twait@uni.edu

Feel free to refer your Iowa based manufacturers to me, I will follow up!

Thanks,
Sue