Re: P2 programs

know of a list that names these types of confidential, free, State or
University run programs in the US?

I know of two lists I have used that may be helpful. These are located at:

http://www.ecoiq.com/onlineresources/
On this website click on "The Link Center" and then on "Pollution Prevention"

http://www.clay.net/statag.html

Bill
AzDEQ
Pollution Prevention Unit

>>> "Erin" <ecallagh@engr.uga.edu> 10/05/01 07:09AM >>>

Hi all,

I am working with a client who has manufacturing plants in many states. They
would like to know if every major university has pollution prevention, or P2
outreach programs, like ours here at The University of Georgia. Does any one
know of a list that names these types of confidential, free, State or
University run programs in the US?

Thanks,
Erin Callaghan