Re: Solid waste reduction programs

Pat,

Take a look at the resource management model described here:
http://www.epa.gov/wastewise/wrr/rm.htm

The study/write-up articles linked to this page were done by Tellus.org,
but I can put you in touch with the folks here in Nebraska who were closely
involved, if you like.

regards,

ry

Richard Yoder, P.E.