Re: Online book: Engineering Mass Balance Versus MaterialsAccounting for Pollution Prevention/Cleaner

Burt's message reminded me that we have a number of extra copies of the report given below.  If you are interested in having a copy, email me directly and I'll have it mailed to you shortly.

"Pollution Prevention Impacts and Costs of Materials Accounting and Toxics Use Reporting Programs of Other States and the Federal Government," MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division, July 1, 1999

David Herb
Environmental Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Center 800-662-9278
MDEQ - EAD Website http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/