[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Old computers
- Subject: RE: Old computers
- From: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:17:37 -0400
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Rudy Moehrbach <Rudy_Moehrbach@p2pays.org>
I have just what you need. Go to our home page, found below my name. Scroll
down and click on Recycling Markets. Then click on Directory of Markets for
Recylable Materials. Select ELECTRONICS and you have it.
Waste Reduction Resource Center
From: Judith Wlodarczyk [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 2:00 PM
To: CTEnvNet; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Old computers
I was approached by one of our clients who is looking for a place to
old computers, monitors and printers. He has them palletized and
stretch-wrapped, with no place to go. Does anyone know of any recyclers
will handle this? Would appreciate any leads/suggestions you may have.
Environmental Management Specialist
1090 Elm St.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067