Re: WEF EMS Committee

Alan,

If the committee has not already done so, they should check out the website for
UNEP's Int'l Environmental Technology Center in Japan, which has just published
a somewhat comprehensive EMS Training Resources kit for urban areas.

http://www.unep.or.jp/ietc/Announcements/EMSkit_launch.asp

Best Regards,

Deborah Savage
Senior Scientist