[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Re: WEF EMS Committee
- Subject: Fwd: Re: WEF EMS Committee
- From: Robert Pojasek <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:30:23 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Robert Pojasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is this kit really worth the $350.00!!!!! What does it offer that the MSWG
and others do not offer to local governments?
>From: "Deborah E. Savage" <email@example.com>
>If the committee has not already done so, they should check out the
>UNEP's Int'l Environmental Technology Center in Japan, which has just
>a somewhat comprehensive EMS Training Resources kit for urban areas.
>Alan Rimer wrote:
> > The Water Environment Federation (WEF) recently authorized a new
> committee -
> > The Environmental Management Systems Committee. One objective of this
> > Committee will be to assist in the collection and dissemination of EMS
> > information for municipalities.
> > If you are a member of WEF, or might be one, please let me know and I can
> > send you some information on the Committee mission, etc.
> > Alan Rimer