Green Building Specifications?

Does anybody have specific "green" specifications for cleaning masonry or brick or paint stripping? I am involved in greening a building project. Can we improve on the specs as listed below in the current project manual:

limestone cleaning:

i. American Building Restoration Products, Franklin WI.
(1) 500 Limestone Prewash Cleaner
(2) 500 Limestone Afterwash

ii. Diedrich Technology, Milwaukee, WI.
(1) Diedrich 707X Limestone Cleaner Pre-Rinse
(2) Diedrich 707N Limestone Neutralizer After-Rinse

iii. ProSoCo, Inc., Kansas City, Kansas
a. Sure Klean 766 Limestone & Masonry Prewash
b. Sure Klean Limestone & Masonry Afterwash

light color brick masonry:

1. American Building Restoration Products, Franklin WI.
(1) ABR #801 Heavy Duty Masonry Cleaner

2. Diedrich Technology, Milwaukee, WI.
(1) Diedrich 101 Masonry Restorer

3. ProSoCo, Inc., Kansas City, Kansas :
(1) Sure Klean Masonry Restoration Cleaner

paint stripping of existing interior brick masonry:

1. American Building Restoration Products, Franklin WI.
(1) ABR Heavy Masonry Paint Stripper

2. Diedrich Technology, Milwaukee, WI.
(1) Diedrich Masonry Paint Stripper

3. ProSoCo, Inc., Kansas City, Kansas
(1) Sure Klean Masonry paint Stripper

Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Waste Management and Research Center
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One East Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820
217/333-8942 (phone)
217/333-8944 (fax)