Process mapping software

Good day, everyone.

I am trying to determine if there is simple process mapping software out there to help non-P2 folks to easily prepare a process flow diagram as part of a pollution prevention opportunity assessment. My client is looking for something easy, with the standard triangle-circle-square process flow symbols on a menu, perhaps.

However, he would like something more than just Visio or a graphics program. Hopefully the software would also collect the process data. In the best case, the user could experiment with the flow diagram when evaluating P2 options too. Best of all, it would be web-based and public domain.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Boylan