Fwd: Tellus Institute & EPA Environmental Accounting Project

Chris Pierre (EPA) issued a request for proposal to operate the EPA
Environmental Accounting Project.  I chose not to bid on the project
because it seemed to favor Tellus' strengths and they had much experience
with this office ever since its conception.  Tellus is also involved with
the German flow accounting effort that was presented at Harvard
University.  EPA has been involved in a number of other P2 efforts using
total cost analysis including the German project.  Tellus and EPA have also
been working closely with NEWMOA to establish an association for people
involved in this field.  I might still have the electronic files for the
RFP and the association establishment if you are interested in looking at them.

BOB Pojasek

>From: "Donald Sutherland" <donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
>Subject: Tellus Institute & EPA Environmental Accounting Project
>Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:54:08 -0500
>Sender: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
>
>11/4/2001
>
>I understand the Tellus Institute has taken over the EPA's Environmental
>Accounting Project.
>
>Does anyone know of any P2 endeaver coordinating with the EPA's
>Environmental Accounting Project?
>
>Also, here is my report on financial environmental accounting in Europe for
>your review.
>
>Please see:
>Europe Tightens Corporate Environmental Accounting Rules
>http://ens.lycos.com/ens/oct2001/2001L-10-05-01.html
>
>Thanks for your assistance.
>
>Best Wishes,
>Donald Sutherland
>Member of the Society of Environmental Journalists
>donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net

Bob

Dr. Robert B. Pojasek
Pojasek & Associates