Tellus Institute & EPA Environmental Accounting Project

Folks,

I have recommended to Donald S. in a separate email that he contact Kris Pierre of
EPA directly to discuss the EA project's past and current P2 affiliations.

In the meantime, Tellus and EPA are working on the contract paperwork to shift the
EPA's Env. Accounting Project activities over to a new entity that will be hosted
by Tellus - the Environmental Management Accounting Research & Information Center
(EMARIC).  Once that contract is in place, we will make a formal announcement about
the new center, a new international website on Env. Management Accounting (EMA),
and our strategic plan for EMA activities both in the US and overseas.

Best Regards,

Deborah Savage
Senior Scientist, Tellus Institute
Director, EMARIC