RE: solvent for gripper installation & RE: Solvent Substitution Website

Karl,

Another useful software for solvent substitution is PARIS II developed by
the EPA and marketed by TDS.  PARIS II takes some environmental factors into
account.  See : http://www.tds-tds.com/parfact.htm

Denis Begin, MSc
Research Assistant
Universite de Montreal
Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health
PO Box 6128, Main Station
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7
Tel : 514-343-2170
Fax : 514-343-2200