[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Mercury Collections
- From: "Marlyn Aguilar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:46:05 -1000
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Organization: Environmental Management Division
- Reply-To: "Marlyn Aguilar" <email@example.com>
I know that there have been some successful mercury collections
out there. Are there reports or workplans from the collections.
Does anyone have more information on what is entailed in planning
a collection? What is the process, cost, companies used for
recycling/disposal, and other logistical details? Also, were the
collections for households, companies, or both?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance for your input!
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator