RE: FW: Tellus Institute & EPA Environmental Accounting Project

The question was: "What purpose is there to reducing pollution outside the
scope of the regulatory framework?"

a) Because the regulatory framework only covers 25% of the environmental
impact of any organization. (Yes we can argue about the number, but it's
less than half compadres).

2) Because every gram you emit or discard represents something you paid for
that you're not selling.

3) Because until we start importing raw materials from off the planet,
sustainability is an imperative.

Bob Minicucci
NH DES
603-271-2941