energy awareness campaign

Aloha,

I recently volunteered to be on an "Energy Awareness Committee" for our
campus of about 10,000 here in Honolulu, figuring that I can come off as
real smart because I know about the existence of you guys. It's a new
committee, we haven't met yet, and I'm pretty sure they won't have any
ideas about how to implement an energy awareness campaign. Do you have any
leads on materials, or programs that other campuses might have adopted? Or
for that matter any organization with a lot of offices scattered over many
buildings.

Thanks!

Philip Moravcik
Univ. of Hawaii