From: Anderson, Keith (DEP) [mailto:Keith.Anderson@state.ma.us]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 9:29 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Cc: Hack, Wallace (DEP)
Subject: Concrete Batching Facilities

	I'm looking for information on BMP's-Best Management Practices
for Washwaters, Stormwater, etc. at Conceret Batching Facilities. Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Keith

Keith R. Anderson
Environmental Engineer IV
Mass. Department of Environmental Protection
Central Region
627 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01608
http://state.ma.us/dep