RE: help finding P2 and waste management tracking programs

One of the better waste management databases (if used correctly), is used by
the USAF.  AF-EMIS originally was developed to manage the HM Pharmacy
program, but rightfully evolved to include waste management tracking.  You
can see more here:  http://afemis.resdyn.com/
Kevin Shupe
WA Dept. of Ecology NW Regional Office
Toxics Reduction Unit
Bellevue, WA  98008
(425) 649-7281 fax: (425) 649-7098
kshu461@ecy.wa.gov

Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value. --  Buckminster
Fuller

visit Ecology's home page at:  http://www.ecy.wa.gov/
Please note this email is considered a public document, subject to
disclosure.