Re: help finding P2 and waste management tracking programs

Steve,

You can search the P2Tech archives at:

http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/search.html

There you should be able to find any past messages on this subject.

Gary Miller

At 04:51 PM 11/14/01 -0500, sjhillembrand@processandprevention.com wrote:
>I am writing a column (Practical Waste Management) for the Environmental
>Quality Management Journal and have mentioned the value of tracking an
>industry's waste streams.  I have listed a few generic database programs
>such as Access, Excel, Lotus, DBase, etc. that could be used.
>
>I want to also list some specific software applications for tracking waste
>streams.  I remember many of you listing your favorite from time to
>time.  Could you send me your favorite(s) and where to obtain a copy (free
>to public or nominal cost only, please).  I will list all of the applicable
>ones that you send me in my column.
>

>Steve Hillenbrand
>Chief Manager
>Process & Prevention Services, LLC
>sjhillenbrand@processandprevention.com
>www.processandprevention.com
>(865) 363-9000

Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Waste Management and Research Center
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One East Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820
217/333-8942 (phone)
217/333-8944 (fax)