[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Center for Cleaner Production - is there one in Boston?
- Subject: Re: Center for Cleaner Production - is there one in Boston?
- From: "Steve Leuty" <SCLEUT@kalcounty.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:17:42 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Steve Leuty" <SCLEUT@kalcounty.com>
Perhaps the reference is to the Center for Clean Products and Clean Technologies coordinated by Gary Davis at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville? If so, for more info, see:
>>> Gary Miller <email@example.com> 11/15/01 04:09PM >>>
Does anyone know of a Center for Cleaner Production at Boston
University? Janet Clark has asked and I have not heard of this Center, either.
Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Waste Management and Research Center
Illinois Department of Natural Resources
One East Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, Illinois 61820
Web Sites: www.wmrc.uiuc.edu