short-term P2 work in Chile

The national P2/Cleaner Production program of Chile is looking for a technical P2 expert to conduct assessments of fish canning and frozen fish production operations there in late Jan-early Feb.  Assignment is about 3 weeks.  Spanish fluency is of course desirable.  Expertise in highly technical P2 assessments and in fish processing is desirable.  Travel expenses and day rate will be paid, expect a day rate of around $400.  Work location is about 500 miles south of Santiago, in the Chilean coastal archipelago (see a map, more islands than you can shake a stick at).  Please send any inquiries to me and I will package them up for the contact in Chile.

Burt Hamner