From: Patricia Gallagher [mailto:patg@lanl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 5:27 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Acetonitrile reduction/reuse ideas

Folks,

We are looking for information on source reduction, reuse and/or recycling
techniques for acetonitrile which is a solvent that is used in biological
research.  The waste material is almost pure, but cannot be reused in the
process without some treatment.  Any ideas?

Pat Gallagher
Hazardous and Sanitary Waste Minimization Project Leader
Environmental Stewardship Office
Los Alamos National Laboratory
PO Box 1663, MS J591
Los Alamos, NM