From: Julie Sieving [mailto:jsieving@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:10 AM
To: p2tech
Subject: Hospitals

Hi All,

Aside from the EPA's 'Hospitals for a Healthy Environment' program, can you recommend other good resources for background information on pollution prevention and energy efficiency practices specific to the hospital industry?

Thanks Again, jks

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.