Re: Roller and Platen Washes

Hi Chris,

What's a typewriter?

The Printers's National Environmental Assistance Center has several good publications on alternative blanket washes for the printing industry, including a detailed study by the EPA entitled Cleaner Technology Substitutes Assesment: Lithographic Blanket Washes.

http://www.pneac.org/sheets/litho/litho.html

Might be a good place to start.

Todd MacFadden