From: Shupe, Kevin [mailto:KSHU461@ECY.WA.GOV]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 2:59 PM
To: Burton Hamner; p2tech; ECDM; AP CP List
Subject: RE: P2 and National Security

Hey Burt, I agree that reducing toxics and other hazardous materials is probably one of the biggest advantages to reconcile P2 with security issues.  Along with reducing the materials is knowing what you have.  Maintaining an inventory of your hazardous materials is another way of being proactive in maintaining good security.  The Anarchists Cookbook provides a checklist for raids on high school labs; one of the reasons this is suggested, is that school labs don't know what they have.  An active inventory can provide some advance that something may be amiss.