RE: P2 and National Security (reminder of the P2TECH Archive Func tion)

Nicole --

Just a quick reminder (to you and the rest of the list) that P2TECH has a
searchable archive - probably your quickest way to get this info pulled
together is to search the P2TECH archive for "National Security"

Archives are available at:

http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/

Of course, this may miss some off-line responses people may have sent.  But
given that our friend Burt Hamner (who originated the thread) may not be
watching his e-mail at the moment (or may be otherwise occupied), this may
be a more expedituous route to the compilation of results in light of your
2-hour turnaround.

Scott

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory