Important Message for All P2Tech Subscribers

Dear P2Tech listserv subscribers:

Happy Holidays from GLRPPR!

In case you didn't know the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention
Roundtable maintains and manages the P2Tech listserv.  On behalf of the
entire GLRPPR staff we would like to wish you all a joyous holiday season
and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

The P2Tech listserv is an information-sharing forum for pollution
prevention technical assistance providers. Discussions of pollution
prevention solutions to technical and engineering problems. Messages are
archived at the GLIN site at www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/search.html.

Many of you will be away from the office for a while and we recognize the
fact that members of this listserv utilize automatic messaging options
and/or would like to reduce their e-mail volume that they have to catch up
on once they return.  We would encourage you to notify Jini Cook, our
listserv administrator at jcook@wmrc.uiuc.edu of your plans.  She will
gladly unsubscribe you from the listserv temporarily and then resubscribe
you on your specified date of return.  This will help minimize the number
of rejected e-mail message she must process and minimize the volume of
e-mail you have to sort through when you return.

When you subscribe to P2Tech or any other listserv maintained by GLRPPR you
received a subscription confirmation e-mail which outlines the policy of
operation and etiquette of the listserv.  To review our policy of operation
see our web site at http://www.glrppr.org/listservs/.  We would like to
take this opportunity to let all of you know that as the listserv
administrators we will respond to subscribers individually if discussions
and behaviors arise which are beyond the scope of the policy.  If you
encounter an e-mail conversation over the listserv that you feel is
inappropriate or outside the scope of the mission of the listserv please
e-mail me, Debra Jacobson at djacobso@wmrc.uiuc.edu or Jini Cook at
jcook@wmrc.uiuc.edu and we will address the situation immediately, but off
the listserv.

If you have any questions about the listservs and their operation we
encourage you to contact us.  For a list of listservs GLRPPR maintains see
http://www.glrppr.org/listservs/

Again, have safe, holiday season!

Debra Jacobson
GLRPPR Executive Director