[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Environmental Compliance Costs
- Subject: Environmental Compliance Costs
- From: "Judith Wlodarczyk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:41:07 -0500
- Cc: "Mike DeCrescente" <MDeCresc@connstep.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Judith Wlodarczyk" <email@example.com>
One of our sister organizations prepares an annual Manufacturing Benchmark
Report. In this report they have a section that estimates the costs of
compliance with federal and state environmental regulations in each of the 50
states. The data that they have been using is a 1994 Census report. Obviously,
the data is not current. In fact, we hope that the costs have gone down because
of aggressive P2 activities.
Does anyone know of anything more current that I could refer them to?
Environmental Management Specialist
1090 Elm St.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067