[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Environmental Compliance Costs
- Subject: RE: Environmental Compliance Costs
- From: "Anderson, Keith (DEP)" <Keith.Anderson@state.ma.us>
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:10:23 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Anderson, Keith (DEP)" <Keith.Anderson@state.ma.us>
- Thread-Index: AcGHuO5lOXY1jvs/QDKeWz66kHgaUgAJNvAw
- Thread-Topic: Environmental Compliance Costs
A recent news letter published by NEWMOA (www.newmoa.org)
contained two examples of companies impliementing new technologies that
significantly reduced air emissions and eliminated the costs associated
with complying with major air quality source (operating permit)
requirements of the CAA.
Keith R. Anderson
Environmental Engineer IV
Mass. Department of Environmental Protection
627 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01608
(508) 792-7692 x 2751
From: Judith Wlodarczyk [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 6:41 AM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: Mike DeCrescente
Subject: Environmental Compliance Costs
One of our sister organizations prepares an annual Manufacturing
Report. In this report they have a section that estimates the costs of
compliance with federal and state environmental regulations in each of
states. The data that they have been using is a 1994 Census report.
the data is not current. In fact, we hope that the costs have gone down
of aggressive P2 activities.
Does anyone know of anything more current that I could refer them to?
Environmental Management Specialist
1090 Elm St.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067