Re: Are some regs driving increased use of haz chemicals?

HI P2techies,

We have had several doctoral thesi and other ersearch on this subject. See
http://www.turi.org/business/health.htm (please use Explorer, we haven't
debugged the Netscape expression)

Janet Clark

p2tech@great-lakes.net
>                    .edu>                     cc:

>                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Are some regs
driving increased use
>                    owner-p2tech@great        of haz chemicals?

>                    -lakes.net

>                    01/08/02 03:07 PM

>                    Please respond to

>                    Listman

>Forwarded on behalf of James Ewell.  Please respond to P2Tech or Mr.
>Ewell
>
>     Mr. Hamner,
>
>     I know that EPA is doing a lot with this issue.  Also, Patricia
>     Dillon of
>     Dillon Environmental Associates has done much during her career on
>     electronics recycling.
>
>     Good luck!
>
>     James Ewell

Janet Clark <clarkjan@turi.org>