kenaf as a filler

Hi all,

Have enjoyed all the emails on electric vs. gas!

I am working for a client that would like to explore the possibilites of
using kenaf as a filler. Has anyone doe any work or research on this? His
question to me is below:

"With new inovations in the composite industry there is a school of thought
concerning the use of Kenaf as a filler. Would you please send me any
information you have on Kenaf, it's uses, techniques for process or any
other pertinent information you might have that would be useful. I would
particularly be interested in process techniques,yeilds and issues
concerning process of this material."

Thanks,
Erin Callaghan