Fwd: under utilization of voluntary programs

Forwarded on behalf of Sherry Davis.  Please forward response to p2tech@great-lakes.net

P2Techers,
To clarify my information request, I am specifically looking for
articles/papers that address the PROBLEMS and under- utilization
associated with voluntary programs. Definition of "voluntary
programs" being SBAPs, P2 TAPs, Waste Wise, Energy Star, etc..Thanks,
Sherry Davis

sherry davis
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece,
but to slide across the finish line broadside, thoroughly
used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!!!

Jini Cook
List Manager
listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu
217.244-6553     jcook@wmrc.uiuc.edu