Re: Fwd: under utilization of voluntary programs

Sherry asks a very broad question.  But if, as I gather is the case, her interest lies in part with the upsides and downsides in providing technical assistance for P2 and regulatory compliance, she might look at the ex-post evaluation of several EPA-funded SBDC pilot projects that were carried out in the period 1995-2000.  This evaluation is still on EPA's web site at: www.epa.gov/p2/assist/index.htm.

Ed Weiler, Economist
USEPA, Office of Pollution Prevention
     and Toxics
Washington, DC 20460