Brominated Flame Retardants

Dear All,

Since Brominated Flame Retardants are starting to become an important issue,
we thought the listserve might find the following interesting.

The Environmental Finance Center (EFC9) and EPA Region IX have launched a new
initiative on Electronic Waste and Brominated Flame Retardants (BFRs). The
EFC9 website (www.greenstart.org/efc9) will be acting in part as an
information clearinghouse for this project and now maintains general
information, reports and numerous PDF documents on BFRs. For more
information, listing a report or article, or if you would like to link to our
site please visit our homepage above or email me at sdief@aol.com.

Sarah M. Diefendorf
Executive Director
Environmental Finance Center, Region IX