From: Burton Hamner [mailto:bhamner@cleanerproduction.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 7:19 AM
To: 'Robert Pojasek'; p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Re: Road Kill

Since we know that P2 begins with good data, we need to know more about what
kind of road kill we are dealing with.  I am happy (no, hysterical) to
recommend the very fine naturalist's guide, "Flattened Fauna:  A Field Guide
to Common Animals of Roads, Streets and Highways".  No kidding!  It has lots
of factual and useful information, including pics like ink blots
representing the typical shape of common animals after having been reduced
to two dimensions.  You can order it at
http://b.ooks.org/wierd/roadkill.html

On Amazon.com, the book is listed along with  The Original Road Kill
Cookbook by Buck Peterson.

Yum!

Burt Hamner