Re: Cold Storage Facilities

If you need additional information I suggest contacting the Air
Conditioning and Refrigeration Center (ACRC) at the UofI.  They really know
this stuff.  The URL is: http://acrc.me.uiuc.edu/  The former Director,
Clark Bullard, is a strong environmental/conservation advocate and has a
wealth of expertise.  His e-mail address is: bullard@uiuc.edu  I don't know
the current directors but have heard they also are very knowledgeable.

Gary Miller

Gary D. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Waste Management and Research Center