Re: Cold Storage Facilities

Additionally, another reference available is the "PowerLine", a service through WAPA.  You can call the line at 800-769-3756 or visit WAPA's energy services website at www.es.wapa.gov.

  "Callahan, Mike" <Mike.Callahan@Jacobs.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm hitting a roadblock finding data and I thought someone out in P2tech
land might be able to help. I'm looking for rough metrics as to energy and
water use for cold storage facilities used to hold fruits, vegetables, and
cut flowers. I can account for general energy use (lights, HVAC, etc) and
employee water use (sanitary) but not process use (i.e., energy for
refrigeration and water for storage room wash-down). I need this data to
establish a baseline for a planned facility so we can then evaluate the
cost-effectiveness of P2 options. Any leads would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Mike Callahan, PE
Principal Chemical Engineer
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
1111 S. Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena CA 91105

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Julie Sieving
jsieving@yahoo.com
Yahoo!

Do You Yahoo!?