From: "Young, Susan A" <Susan.Young@ci.minneapolis.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:57:30 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathleen Haggard [mailto:chaggard@swana.org]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 1:17 PM
To: Susan Young (E-mail)
Subject: Product Stewardship Request

SWANA is currently working on a Product Stewardship factsheet document that
will provide users with a detailed source of manufacturers, retailers,
associations and municipalities/cities that are actively working towards
product stewardship goals.  We have already collected a number of
manufacturers, retailers and association information, however, I do not have

much information for municipalities/cities who have product stewardship
policies.

If anyone out there is aware of any cities or municipalities that take an
active role in Product stewardship issues I would certainly appreciate any
information that you can provide.  We plan to role out this document in late

spring.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments
regarding this issue.  Again any assistance you can provide is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Cathleen Haggard, Program Manager
The Solid Waste Association of North America
1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 700
Silver Spring, Maryland  20910
Phone:  240-494-2235
Fax:  301-589-7068