RE: Chemical handling and hazards training videos

In an e-mail to P2TECH dated 2/21/02, Tammy Allen (tallen@co.pinellas.fl.us)
asked:

>  Does anyone know where I can locate a training video on chemical
>  hazards, storage and handling?The audience will be employees in a medium
>  sized business who work with MEK, trichloroethylene, xylene, among other
>  chemicals.  I am trying to locate a low to no cost video the facility
>  can use for their employee training.

A good industry resource for such information is the Chemical Educational
Foundation (CEF).  The CEF was founded in 1992 as under the leadership of
the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) to establish a
chemical product stewardship network to expand and extend the chemical
distribution industry's product stewardship outreach efforts to customers,
the public, emergency responders, and local communities. In 1998, the
Foundation's name changed to the Chemical Educational Foundation® and now
includes chemical manufacturers as well as distributors.   I forwarded
Tammy's question to Rochelle Ochs, CEF's Manager of Education & Training
Programs and got the following response: