best tool for training records

Hi Guys,

Can you help this Company EH & S professional? Post you responses here so
we can all learn.   Janet Clark

From:	Rose Perkins <RPerkins@SHIPLEY.COM>
Subject:      Tracking EHS Training records

We are evaluating software to track EHS training records for our business.
We currently pay a third party an annual fee to host an
internet site where we place computer based training modules and they track
our employee records (record scores, courses taken, programs accessed...).
They will not be offering this service after Dec'02 so we are looking for
other options.  We can have are own IT folks make an internet/intranet site
for us but the difficult part is tracking the attendance/scores.  If anyone
as any experience with software vendors - good or bad- we'd be interested
in hearing from you. Please reply to rperkins@shipley.com.  (and P2Tech)
Thanks for your assistance.

Regards.

Rose Perkins