Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 1:04 AM
Subject: DJSI Monthly Update February

Dear DJSI Community,
you now find the DJSI Update for the month of February on our homepage at http://www.sustainability-indexes.com/news/monthly.html.

During the last month, the DJSI World has outperformed the DJGI World as well as the MSCI World. The Euro value of the DJSI World declined by -1.82% compared to the DJGI World with -1.92% and the MSCI World with -2.17%. In the same period, the DJSI STOXX declined by -0.88% while the DJ STOXX 600 fell by -0.89%.

The number of sold licenses has risen to 37 with Credit Union Central of Ontario (CUCO) being added as the first licensee from Canada.

The assets managed based on the DJSI family amount to 2.2 bn EUR.
Sincerely,

Kathrin Fuellemann

Kathrin Fuellemann
Assistant to the Managing Director