From: Donald Sutherland [mailto:donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 1:15 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater

I am researching national wastewater reuse programs.
Can someone lead me to a source who can tell me on average what percentage of daily potable drinking water is used by households for toilet and washing functions?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Donald Sutherland

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.