From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of David Herb
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 1:13 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net; cbuller@pprc.org
Subject: Re: Business-to-Business Mentoring Examples

Have you tried contacting The National Environmental Education &
Training Foundation (NEETF), which is self described as "a leader in
business-to-business mentoring and training."
http://www.neetf.org/Greenbusinessnetwork/index.shtm

>>> "Cathy Buller" <cbuller@pprc.org> 03/14/02 01:18PM >>>
Idaho DEQ, Idaho GEMStars, and PPRC seek leads for speakers, resources,
and
case studies on voluntary business-to-business mentoring (esp. in the
Pacific Northwest):  one-on-one, within peer groups, across industries.
 Who
's got practical expertise with mentoring, and what resources/tips do
they
rely on?

Mentoring topics could include:
*  P2 and resource efficiency (energy, water, raw materials),
*  Other environmental expertise (permits, EMS, audits, compliance,
engineering),
*  Non-environmental topics:  diversity training,
marketing/communications,
business practices.

Your leads will be incorporated into a Regional P2 Roundtable on P2
mentoring, to be held June 20, 2002 in Boise, Idaho.  If you're
interested
in attending the roundtable, send word!

Thanks -
Cathy Buller
Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center (PPRC)
513 First Avenue W., Seattle, WA 98119
ph 206-352-2050; fax 206-352-2049
cbuller@pprc.org
www.pprc.org