[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater
- Subject: RE: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater
- From: "Handzo,John" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:43:53 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Handzo,John" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-Index: AcHKy976gPq/2TWRQ4CWl2Y/52COtQBU7p1g
- Thread-Topic: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater
I've found data on this subject from 2 sources:
BOCA National Plumbing code manual used by municipal building inspectors
Water Environment Federation has data on this topic http://www.wef.org/
Hope this helps.
From: Donald Sutherland [SMTP:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 4:15 PM
Subject: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater
I am researching national wastewater reuse programs.
Can someone lead me to a source who can tell me on average what percentage of daily potable drinking water is used by households for toilet and washing functions?
Thanks for your help.