	From: PioLom@aol.com [mailto:PioLom@aol.com]
	Sent: Thu 14-Mar-02 5:34 PM
	To: rminicucci@des.state.nh.us;
donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net; p2tech@great-lakes.net
	Subject: Re: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater

	It is suggested that you review

	Handbook of Water Use and Conservation" (WaterPlow Press, 2001,
	www.waterplowpress.com) which includes a chapter that discusses
residential
	water use in further detail (Chapter 2, "Residential and Domestic
Water Use
	and Efficiency Measures").

	Also go to for some very detailed data go to
	http://www.waterwiser.org/frameset2.cfm?b=4

	which will provide recent extensive AWWA data stating toilet water
use at
	18.5 gpcd or 26.7% of total indoor use

	Regards,

	Pio Lombardo, P.E.