	From: Illig, Richard [mailto:rillig@state.pa.us]
	Sent: Fri 15-Mar-02 1:12 PM
	To: 'Sandy Rock '; Donald Sutherland; p2tech@great-lakes.net;
Handzo,John
	Subject: RE: Potable Drinking Water & Wastewater

	        Every house should have a roof-mounted method for collecting
rain
	water.  It could be collected in an attic tank, plumbed to toilets,
or an
	outside faucet for lawn/garden/car washing, and wouldn't even require
	electricity.  Even a small 250 gallon heating fuel-type tank, once
filled,
	would deliver quite a few flushes at 1.5gpf.