FW: Job Opening at National Recycling Coalition

Title: FW: Job Opening at National Recycling Coalition
Apologies for any cross-postings.

See the below email; do not respond to me since I simply am forwarding the information.

Thanks, Stephanie

             Stephanie C. Davis
      WASTE REDUCTION REMEDIESSM
               510/527-8864
 ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com

On Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays I can regularly be found at :

Sutter Delta Medical Center
Quality Management / Infection Control
3901 Lone Tree Way,  Antioch, CA 94509

DavisSt@sutterhealth.org
phone:      925-756-1118      fax:     925-779-3044

Where I am the Infection Control Coordinator,
         work which is separate from WRR

WRR WILL BE CLOSED
26 MARCH – 1 APRIL 2002
THERE WILL BE NO EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE & INTERMITTENT VOICE MAIL PICK-UP

 "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please."
 Mark Twain, 1835-1910