[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: WYO Recycling Contact

From our site you can contact the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality. Click on our site, below my name, then on LINKS, then on State Government Environmental Sites and then select your state.

Rudy Moehrbach
Staff Engineer
Waste Reduction Resource Center
Phone 800-476-8686
Web http://wrrc.p2pays.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Sieving [mailto:jsieving@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 7:36 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: WYO Recycling Contact


I'm looking for a good contact within the State of Wyoming specific to recycling efforts.  Are there any P2Techers out there who are employed by the State of Wyoming or anyone else that has a good contact with the State?  Again, I'm looking for a contact that is specific to recycling rather than P2 as a whole.  If you could forward any recommendations with a little description of the contact, I would greatly appreciated your help!

Thanks, jks 

Julie Sieving

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®